1.20.2016

Painting in Progress: Bohemian Tree With Birds



BOHEMIAN TREE WITH BIRDS 
(still in progress...come back tomorrow for the finished painting)

PAINTING in Progress...

This is a huge painting. About 30 x 40 x 1.5".

I had started this painting about 6 months ago and now am looking forward to finishing it this week.

These are a few shots I took during today's session.

When I do a painting, I generally start with a painted sketch drawing, real fast. I find that the flow is so much more exciting than to do a pencil sketch and follow the lines.

So, as I go along, I work with the type of colors I love and then keep creating the flow, composition, color arrangement, and then the final touches, which I love to do!

THANK you so very much for following my painting... I am grateful to you.   ~ Karen

No comments: