1.19.2016

I Am Back!


I have taken a long retreat from my original love of painting.

But I am back! See my new art soon in my SHOP.

This is what I am supposed to be doing and I am ready to show you some new paintings.

Look forward in the upcoming weeks to see a new set of paintings being listed.

I am blessed to have such wonderful followers and collectors of my original paintings.

The paintings that I have created have given me such joy.

 Just posting this selection is kind of bitter sweet as I love every one of them. They are such a part of me and I am happy to be able to share my talent with you all. My Etsy Shop.

I wanted to share some of the wonderful testimonials from my customers with you all.

We love it! The colors and textures are fantastic, it really is a great painting that we will enjoy for years to come. Everyone who sees it is reminded of somewhere beautiful they once were...very special in that regard. 

 SURF


It is beautiful and fits with decor perfectly. The packaging was so nice I hated to open it up. Obviously, Karen regards each art as her baby. Thanks.  

 SURF 5


Oh, Karen, this painting is just perfect. 
Thank you for working so hard to make it everything I hoped it would be.
Your packaging was very thorough indeed! I loved the way the final painting was wrapped like a huge gift with a purple satin bow! I'm on my way to look at frames right now.
I'm sure I will enjoy gazing at this painting for many years to come.

 MEDITATION LANDSCAPE


This painting is so lovely and a beautiful addition to our nursery. 

HARBOR DOG PARK


 
Joyful piece...love it. Thank you.

 IMAGINE FLOWERS MIXED MEDIA



Shipping was very fast! 
I gave this painting to my sister as a birthday gift and she loves it! 
Will definitely shop here again! 

 LIVE JOYFULLY



 Absolutely beautiful! Can't wait to hang it - and add more of her work to my collection!

 DO SMALL THINGS WITH GREAT LOVE



 This could not have arrived more timely, as weather outside is, well,
 frightening and this sunny scene, almost childlike, of carefree world, rendered with great talent in warm and bold colors, is the perfect tonic.
The painting arrived quite soon after purchase and very well secured, 
even a festive bow and generous note made it all the more special.
I am quite pleased and shall enjoy viewing this fetching scene 
for a long time, during some very good daydreams. 

 BEACH HOUSE WITH SUNFLOWER



Oh my! So, so lovely. Brings back memories of my two trips to Paris. 
It is a fantastic addition to my art collection. Thank you!

 EIFFEL TOWER SWEET



Amazing and beautiful - moreso in real life than in the picture! Karen is sweet and responsive, proactive about keeping customers posted on arrival dates and on time delivery. Thanks for brightening my place with this wonderful, upbeat artwork! :) 

TREE OF LIFE LANDSCAPE


 
I bought this for our beach home and I absolutely LOVE it. 
It is so bright and beautiful, which is exactly what I wanted. 
 I know I will enjoy it for years to come. 

WALK IN THE PARK



I love the painting Karen - thanks again for the beautiful art!
I can't wait to be able to add another one to my collection. 

 TREE OF LIFE IN BLUE



Thanks again Karen - it is perfect for our little girls nursery. Beautiful : )  

BOHEMIAN GARDEN



Wonderful seller who's paintings makes me smile every time I look at them. 
Thanks Karen for the beautiful transaction and your paintings are just awesome!  


BLUE GREEN GARDEN


Great fun...makes me happy..thank you again 
 DOGS HAVE MORE FUN



SO BEAUTIFUL! THANK YOU!!!

 SPRING SUNSHINE



This is so beautiful! I really love it.
 Can't wait to hang it in my dining room! 
Shipping was quick & painting was well-protected. 

TREE OF HOPE



Thank you - i love the packaging with ribbon and all. It's perfect! 
 
 TALL FLOWERS



It's gorgeous and perfect for my new mantle!
 
 NAMASTE
 
 
 
This is GREAT. i hung it in my office, and i love looking at it all day. 
It is so happy and whimsical and just fun esp in the gloom of winter, it makes me think of the sun.  
 
 FIT FRIENDS



I LOVE it!!! Super fast shipping, great packaging. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!!!! 
 Thank you so much. 
 
 ROAD LESS TRAVELED



Wow! i can't believe it's even more beautiful in person. I wish I had purchased one of 
your paintings sooner. Thank you so much. 
 
 RETRIEVERS RETREAT



This painting is absolutely beautiful. 
The colors are vibrant and it makes me feel so happy. 
 Even my husband loves it. I really appreciated the fast shipping and great 
packing job, especially during the holidays.
 I'm looking forward to my next purchase. 
 
 HARBOR TOWN



I love my paining!! 
Thanks so much for your talent and outstanding customer service, Karen! 
 
 WHIMSICAL BOHEMIAN


Quick shipping. BEAUTIFUL painting. Love it. Wrapped pretty great too!! Thank you! 
 
IT'S ALL ABOUT FRIENDS



This painting is B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L !! I love it so much 
I want to date it!! I keep walking back into room just to look at it over & over. 
 Plus, I bought it on Tue & by Thur it was at my door. Thanks so much:) 
 
 ENCHANTED FOREST



Stunning work of art, I can't say enough about this wonderful bright painting ! 
So talented and delightful artist ! 
Those flowers will make me smile every day, thank you so very much Karen !  

FLOWER PATCH



L-O-V-E it is an understatement!! 
You are such a talented artist!
I'm anxiously waiting more paintings being listed...my walls are screaming for more! thanks tons:) 

 DAYTIME DOGS


No comments: