8.17.2013

Think About a Gift Certificate from My Shop!

New in my shop! Gift Certificates!

I am offering personalized gift certificates for on 11 x 14" art print of the recipient's choice. I will personally mail the gift card to the recipient of choice.

Included in the gift certificate will be:
~ a 5 x 7" folded greeting card
~ mailing envelope including postage
~ one of my favorite prints on the front of the card (or one of yours!)
~ inside is the personalized gift certificate with your own message.
~ I will also include a loose small print on the inside.

Each print that is ordered is printed on heavy, high quality archival paper, signed, titled, and includes a white border for framing (frame not included).

If you would like a SPECIAL ORDER for more, various sizes, or original painting, or commission, I would love to create a special listing for you! :)

INSTRUCTIONS FOR ORDER:
Please include:
Name of recipient
Address of recipient
Greeting for the inside of card
Any other special directions for me.

Thank you! I am honored to create your special gift certificate.

Anniversary
Birthday
Christmas
New baby

No comments: