1.27.2016

Large New Painting in Progress Today!

AWAKENING
by Karen Fields

A Work in Progress on my Easel
30 x 40 x 1.5"

Stage 1
I start with brushing color on the canvas. Be not afraid! This is where happiness begins.



Stage 2
Painting to Pandora "Jason Mraz" Radio. The best ever music to get inspired. The subject is taken from a painting I did a few years ago. I loved the way it made me feel when I was creating it so I thought I'd try another one in the series.



Stage 3
I get a feel for some details and how I want the flow of the lines to go.




Stage 4
I'm roughly filling in the canvas with shapes and a composition I like.



Stage 5
The painting is coming along...I'm making sure it's balanced and full of interest. More to come!


 Thank you for following my paintings. I am happy you are here.  ~ Karen




No comments: