10.29.2011

It's really hard to part with my originals...here's why

My handmade stretched canvases are really special to me. They are custom made by my friend Ryan, who is also an artist. He is also married to my sister. Ryan is a first-class craftsman. I am grateful that he uses his gift to help me with my artwork. Check out his Etsy store where he has created many wonderful abstract paintings along with landscapes.

Here is one of my favorite "Ryan" paintings:
BrilliantModernArt is his Etsy shop name

Data" is a 36"x36" abstract interpretation of the digital age.
This modern piece would be the perfect addition to a home office, living room or study.
Beautiful blues and orange.
Acrylic on handmade deep gallery canvas.
-Medium: acrylic
-Size: large 36" x 36" x 1.5"
-Back wrapped stretched box canvas, painted edges, ready to hang. Signed.
---------------
When I spend so much time with my painting, I have an emotional attachment with it.
I only create paintings that I would purchase myself. They are a part of my soul.
Thank you for checking out our Etsy shops today!

No comments: