5.12.2009

Favorite Etsy Shop of the Day ~ Carolina Cottage




My motto is: "If it will hold still long enough, I'll cover it with paper. And I mean it! Almost anything is fair game - boxes, trays, shelves, and jewelry display boxes. My collage boxes are one-of-a-kind, but if you see one you like in the Sold section, I can make a similar one. Convo me to discuss a custom order just for you.
I take pride in creating a quality product - I cut, glue, varnish and sand until all edges are smooth and the box/tray is well protected. Many of my boxes and trays have a distressed look; for 2 reasons - I sand down the paper and varnish to make all the edges smooth; and I like the look of a distressed surface. These are handmade, original items, and therefore, have lots of character. A collage box typically takes 4-5 hours to create.

No comments: