Yesterday, I worked on this painting hoping to use some new color combinations. I wanted the background to be darker and more in contrast with the flowers. This is an experiment because I told myself not to be too frustrated if it didn't turn out how I wanted it to. It's all a part of learning some new things about painting.
At the end of my painting session, I decided to sleep on it, and look at it with fresh eyes in the morning. Well, I can say that I am happy with the colors I chose here but not so much with the actual painting itself. So there is something positive coming out of the project. Even though I didn't complete the painting, I can still say that I am happy that I tried!