6.06.2012

How I do business

If you are thinking about adding art to your home for
a re-model,
baby nursery,
little girl's room,
or office,
I would love to help you achieve your look!

MY ART BUSINESS IS FOR YOU

I love what I do but I do it for my customers.

It makes me feel wonderful to know that you are enjoying
a piece of original art created with love and my full
enthusiasm to give you the look you really want.

My art is loved all around the world.

I am able to help you create your own style using my paintings and prints.

My business is open for free quotes on paintings you would love to imagine on your walls.

My art is created on deep gallery stretched canvas in any size you want.

If you'd like to choose your painting from my previous works,
adding your own flair to it, would be do-able!

PRICES ON ORIGINAL ART

My prices are individually quoted depending on the type of painting you decide on.

You receive the highest quality original paintings available online
at the most affordable prices because I want to be
the one to help you achieve your decorating goals.

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO ACHIEVE?

Baby nursery with real original art

Modern living room re-do

Little girl Paris princess room

Cottage guest room

Home office with inspiration

Framed and paired art print sets

Nautical abstracts for your lake house

Beach house decor

Original paintings for your personal retreat


HOW DO YOU PLAN FOR YOUR ART?

Contact me www.fieldskaren@yahoo.com with your ideas or questions for your art

What is your favorite color scheme?

Think about the size of painting you will need

How do you want the art to make you feel?

Contact me here or take a look through my Etsy shop at www.karenfieldsgallery.etsy.com.


Thank you!

1 comment:

Hank Hendricks said...

For starting a new business you must have a decent business card which represents your business in good manners as you promote your business.

Plastic VIP Cards
Plastic Discount Card