4.08.2009

Favorite Etsy Shop of the Day

Poet Summer
1893 Chicago World's Fair Columbian Exposition altered art charm bracelet
Being a Chicago girl I am fascinated by the history of this city I love. I have been all over the world and love my home the best. This bracelet is in celebration of the 1893 Chicago world's Fair. The focal piont is a vintage poster from that era shrunk down and printed to fit inside these tiny silver plated, fancy lace edged photo charms that have all been given a good professional finish so they will last a lifetime. I made more photo charms with the dates and hung them from little bead spacers so this piece would have some real wiggle whenyou wear it. The beads are all glass and topped with little bead caps to give this a real vintage feel. The 8 1/2 inch silver plated chain is fully adjustable due to the little lobster claw clasp. Feel free to email me with any questions, Carrie.

No comments: