3.24.2009

Favorite Etsy Shop of the Day

Life Verse Design started as a personal act of worship. As a graphic designer and illustrator for over the past 10 years, I wanted to visually express the beauty and power of Scripture to hang as “doorposts” in my own home. I then shared my creations with friends and family, and now with you!I am honored to announce that Demdaco will be licensing my artwork, using my real name as "The Julie Chen Collection" due out Summer 2009. They will be producing many of the same art you see for sale on my site, in a top secret printing technique!It is my hope that each and every Bible passage stirs your heart as I have brought it visually to life and that it is a constant reminder in your home or office of God’s truth and promises in your life.
Scripture Art REJOICE (Philippians 4) 4 x 6 print, matted
This beautiful collage illustrating one of the Bible’smost beloved passages, Philippians 4: 4-7, is perfectfor decorating your home or office to be a continualreminder to rejoice in the Lord and pray. It alsomakes a memorable gift for a family member or friend.Print measures 4 x 6 and comes matted in a bevel cut,acid free 8 x 10 matte, ready for framing.

Scripture Art NEW CREATION (2 Corinthians 5) 4 x 6 print, matte
This beautiful collage illustrating one of the Bible’s most beloved passages, 2 Corinthians 5:17, is perfect for decorating your home or office. It also makes a memorable gift to family or friend, a baptism gift, or gift to a new Christian.Print measures 4 x 6 and comes matted in a bevel cut, acid free 8 x 10 matte, ready for framing.Art is printed off of a 7 color Epson 2200 on Epson Ultra Premium Presentation Paper Matte for archival quality, precise detail, and rich color.

No comments: