9.07.2017

Make Art + License Art = Success !

The past few months I have been very busy creating paintings in my studio for the sole purpose of creating a portfolio for licensing my art.

I've been working on large 18 x 24' paper and painting with acrylics and mixed medium to get the effects I want. It's been a lot of fun and I am working towards a very large portfolio of work so that I can license it all. It's the business model I have chosen to push my career forward.

The art I am creating is mainly wall decor for framed art prints. You can find the art in many sizes.

So far I have been very fortunate to have made some wonderful friends in the manufacturing business. It has taken a lot of hard work, dedication, and determination to get this far.

I wanted to let you know where my art prints can be found and purchased. Here is the list and some of the work you can find there. It's mostly online shopping such as Wayfair, Amazon, Overstock, and Walmart.

Calypso Cards

Demdaco

The World Art Group

Collage Greetings

Art

Great Art Now

Wayfair

Amanti Art

Great Big Canvas

ICanvas

Walmart

Better Homes & Gardens

Overstock



The art below is just a sample of all of the artwork I have been designing.
Some of it is painted and some of it was done on the iPad!
Enjoy!

Please visit my art website at karenfieldsart.com









No comments: