9.21.2016

Let's Shake it Up! Request a Custom Painting at Your Own Price

I'm shaking up my business!

This is a big thank you for all of my collectors and followers.

I am now accepting custom painting requests for commission.

This is a very special offer and experiment at the same time.
If your offer is acceptable to me I will contact you and let you know what to do next.
Shipping will be extra.

Deadline for Offers is December 1, 2016
Then the offer will not be available again until Spring 2017.

I want to be able to give you something that will make you happy 
and at the same time be affordable for you.

Pay what you can afford on your budget.

Here's what to do:

1. Give me your size.
2. Let me know what you'd like me to paint.
3. Offer a price to me.
4. Let's see what happens!

This sounds crazy! But, it's another way I can give back to you.

I'll be posting some of the paintings as I create them in progress. It'll be fun!

Here's where to contact me to make your offer: fieldskaren@yahoo.com

Here are some examples of my work. 

Thank you!  ~ Karen
















No comments: