6.13.2014

Painting in Progress




This is a brand new painting in progress right now. It will be listed by Friday.
It's a 48 x 24 x 1.5" stretched canvas original piece of my own unique style of art! When I am creating a painting like this one, it's like my oxygen. When I am in the flow of working on a painting, I am able to go to another place. I listen to beautiful music and lay the colors down as my innate color expression comes to me.

I've been working on a series of bold, colorful, abstract beach surf paintings this summer. I know how many of us love the beach and relaxing in the sand. The painting series will continue throughout the summer so do come and see my gallery at karenfieldsgallery on Etsy for more paintings. They are sure to bring joy and beauty to your waterfront home.

No comments: