11.19.2013

Sending a Thank You Note

https://www.etsy.com/listing/169729431/pink-thank-you-card-tree-colorful?ref=shop_home_active

Pink Tree Sky
Thank You card
5x7
Pink envelope

Recently I have been thinking about how I love to receive handwritten note cards in the mail from friends and family. It's so fun to see what they have picked out and what little note they have included.

The cards I am now creating are very personal and emotional to me. Life is so short. Why not sit down and write out a little hello, thank you, birthday, or greeting card to someone you haven't spoken with in a while?

I plan on creating many more cards....just because I really like seeing the pretty finished card and knowing that someone, some day will receive it thoughtfully, in the mail or with a gift, from a loved one.

No comments: