5.18.2012

Thinking about starting your very own micro business?

Since I have been working to build my business on Etsy over the past 5 years, I have had millions of ideas for other businesses I would love to start. But there is only one me! I love to paint, draw, and write informational eBooks to truly help other people who may want to start their own creative business, too.

When it comes to creating your own Etsy micro business, the opportunities are as abundant as your imagination! Really, the sky is the limit.  I have recently put together an information eBook to help you find the right creative niche business for you. My eBook will take you through a bit of brainstorming and helping you decide how to position yourself so that you will succeed with your Etsy shop.  It will get your creative juices flowing!

If you have an idea for your shop, this eBook will help you to narrow down your area of expertise and focus your energy toward a market that you will be excited about. Finding your niche area of creativity will inspire you to start making new strides to make items that will be sought after by buyers.

No comments: