2.29.2012

I Jump Out of Bed - My New Blog



As an entrepreneur, I have a lot of ideas! One idea that I have had for many years is to write about people who take action and create the life of their passion and actually make a living doing it. This led me to think about doing a blog about it. 

Who are these people who 'jump out of bed' because they are excited, driven, and passionate? What do they know that I don't? I want to find out! They are all regular people like you and I, but they possess some character traits that we may be able to tap into.

 In my blog, I focus on people who do just that. I hope you will be inspired. The blog is just in it's beginning stages but I wanted to share it so you can get a little inspiration, I hope! Thank you for taking a look.

I Jump Out of Bed

No comments: