5.10.2009

Favorite Etsy Shop of the Day ~ Krispy Banana Kids



I'm a former teacher turned stay at home mom with the birth of my dear baby boy in 2005, started krispy banana kids! in 2006, launched my website and had a sweet baby girl in 2008, and now selling on etsy in 2009! I take care and pride in everything I make, and all items are made by me (with the occasional help of cutting fabric by my dear husband) Your satisfaction and happiness is of utmost priority! krispy banana kids! items are very durable and can be washed and dried in normal machine cycles. Merchandise has been known to last through several years and children! I welcome special orders and requests, as well as wholesale orders.krispy banana kids! donates goods and monetary donations to The Sam & Penelope Fund for Neuroblastoma Research and Care Net Pregnancy Center of Central Texas.

1 comment:

Michelle Brunner said...

These are great! I will have to check out Krispy Banana Kids etsy store...love the name also!