5.16.2009

Favorite Etsy Shop of the Day ~ Beth Anderson



Beth Anderson

As long as I can remember I’ve always loved making and arranging things. As a child I enjoyed sewing and needlepoint, creating crafts and projects – you name it, I wanted to do it. I'm still that way and I get so inspired by so many things and have a hard time staying focused sometime on just one craft (as you can see by the variety in my shop). As I grew and my love and appreciation for antiques and older objects and objects of our past heritage grew, my needlecrafts evolved into the very traditional cross-stitch reproduction samplers and, eventually I found my passion with rug hooking about 10 years ago.
Come see Beth's Etsy shop today! www.bethanderson.etsy.com

1 comment:

Beth Anderson said...

I'm honored - Thanks Karen!
:-)
Beth