4.30.2009

Favorite Etsy Shop of the Day - Matte Art



Matte Art
Im a 34 year old artist that lives in Portland Oregon. I love modern design and im inspired by anything Charles and Ray Eames, Alexander Girard, George Nelson/Irving Harper and artists like Ben Shahn and Paul Klee. I have done Illustration work for Herman Miller, American Express, The Boston Globe, The Eye Weekly, Glow Magazine, Endless Vacation Magazine, Ipop and Woodmanstern to name a few. I have done shows all over the place you can find original work on a regular basis at Jonathan Adler and Velocity Art and Design and sometimes in my shop. I have shown work at these great places: Office PDX, Together Gallery, Cheeky B, Nahcotta, Bear and Bird Gallery, Alphabets, Renegade Craft Fair shop,Velocity Art and Design, Reform School, Rare Device, Super 7,
All Images © Matte Stephens

No comments: