1.16.2009

Favorite Etsy Shop of the Day

Jan Morales Photography
Pod (8.5x11 Print)
This picture was taken at Kenilworth Aquatic Gardens in Washington, D.C., on September 20, 2008.This is an 8.5"x11" print on high quality matte paper with approx. 1.25" border on each side. It is enclosed in an clear protective sleeve, and shipped in a rigid cardboard photo mailer. This photograph can be purchased in any form or size I offer, whether print or greeting card. If you see a photograph in my shop you like and it's not listed in the form or size you like, send me a message and I'll gladly create the appropriate listing for you. Please see my profile for all available sizes and media, as well as for details on materials used. The copyright notice does not appear in the delivered print.

No comments: