1.10.2009

Favorite Etsy Shop of the Day

HydraHeart
Amelie Ballet Flats
These are made to order origional Hydra Heart custom Ballet Flats! This is the Amelie style flat. She is fabricated from Gray faux suede and fully lined with pink satin. Handmade pink satin bows adorn the toes. Each shoe is stitched with high quality heavy thread for durability. The soles are made from vinyl, making these shoes completely vegan. Since these are custom made for you feet, please measure the length of your foot from heel to tip of toe and the width at the widest point. Or you may send me the usual size you purchase, so I can make them fit perfectly! I make each pair myself so it will take 5-7 days for your shoes to be completed.
***international orders- please convo me with your location before purchase for a shipping quote!**Thank you!!

No comments: